That's a look at your Timesaver Traffic! :)
Just a little background... I started my career as a junior in college where I was production assistant for the morning show at Fox 8. Long story short, I was promoted to Associate Producer (write scripts for anchors) then after that to the first traffic reporter in Fox 8 history (Not bad for a chocolate girl from the Great Northwest!!!)
About 3 months ago I left Fox and accepted the position as morning traffic reporter for WDSU Ch. 6. Everyone wants to know why I left well it's simple... Money talks! :)
Since the move everything has been uphill, even though I miss some of my peeps at Fox everyone at 6 has been super nice and helpful!
Want a good laugh? Here's my first video ever as traffic reporter at Fox enjoy ! :)
Didn't know what I was talking about.
2funny!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhen I seen you for the first time as the traffic reporter on Fox 8, I was like what the hell is going on here?! But I must say, you have grown into a great traffic reporter with the best style!
ReplyDelete