Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Birthdays & A Saints Win Weekend

Yummy cookie cake!

we partied the night away at one of our favorite spots in New Orleans and finished up with cookie cake, drinks and a night of dancing!  The best thing about Tea's birthday is that once hers is here, I know mine is right around the corner (Oct. 6)!  This year we're planning a girls b-day extravaganza to Miami... I will make sure to keep you posted.

Some of the girls celebrating Tea's b-day.

The following day I attended the Saints vs. Cardinals in the Dome game and had a blast!  Sometime during the game I managed to guzzled down 2 AMAZING bloody mary's, which made the game even more exciting!!! :)  

Geaux Saints!

Who Dat!
I wore this cute little dress paired with some cowgirl boots (which got a bunch of compliments and a whole lot of stares ;)) that I picked up from Buffalo Exchange for only $17 (original price $127)!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment